With upbAnywhere Mobile Banking, you'll have access to our mobile banking application. That means you'll be able to manage your money right from your mobile device – taking convenience to a whole new level. And you'll always have the peace of mind of knowing that your personal information is safe, secure, and password protected.
upbAnywhere Mobile Banking is currently available for use with Personal Banking accounts only.
upbAnywhere Mobile allows you to:
- Check your balances and transactions at any time
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Make payments to anyone using an email address
- Receive alerts about your accounts, including low balance notifications*
- Search branch and ATM locations
You also have the option of accessing key information about your account via text message. Please click here for a list of our text banking commands.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Text Enrollment.
- Select the "ON" button above.
- Enter your SMS Text Number.
- Check the box next to "Agree to Terms."
- Click Save.
- Click "Visit Preferences" after successful enrollment to configure your accounts for Text Banking.
- Check the box to "Enable" each account you want to use with Text Banking.
- Enter a short (four characters maximum) Text Banking Display Name for each account you want to use with Text Banking. For example, enter "CHK" for your checking account and "SAV" for your savings account.
- Click Submit, and click "Save" on the pop-up confirmation.
- You should receive a welcome text message at the SMS Text Number you entered earlier.
Mobile Deposit from Urban Partnership Bank can give you the flexibility to deposit checks whenever and wherever you want, without visiting a bank branch. With a camera-enabled smartphone, simply snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check to deposit the funds into your Urban Partnership Bank checking account.
To get started:
- Enroll in mobile banking. Follow the steps above to enroll in mobile banking and download our mobile app.
- Enroll your account(s) for mobile deposits within Online Banking by taking the following steps:
- Click on Mobile Deposit Enrollment in the Services menu
- Review the Consumer Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Agreement
- Check the box, “I accept the RDC Agreement.”
- Click Accept and receive confirmation text
To make a deposit:
- Endorse check with your name and “For deposit only”
- Sign into the upbAnywhere mobile app with your username and password
- Select the Remote Deposit Capture listing within the mobile app. If you do not see this option, you may need to enable Mobile Deposit in Online Banking (See step 2 above for instructions.)
- Select “Submit a Deposit”
- Select the checking account into which you want to deposit the check
- Enter the dollar amount of the check you are depositing
- Select Camera Capture to take picture of the check
- Follow the prompts to take photos of the front and back of your check
Click here to read the Consumer Remote Deposit Capture Service Agreement.
Questions? Visit our Mobile Banking FAQs to learn more.